ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 26, Issue 6, Nov / Dec 2016
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 1466129 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 11/1/2016
Inside this issue:
- FDA Public Workshop report- 5R and Servicing of Medical Devices performed by Third-Party Entity
- Call for Nomination: CE Hall of Fame, Class of 2017
- HIMSS 2017: ACCE co-sponsored events
- HTF Update: Closed-Loop Controlled Devices
- Clinical Engineering Graduate Education
- VII Latin American Congress, New Members and more...