ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 27 Issue 2, Mar / Apr 2017
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 2719635 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 3/1/2017
Inside this issue:
- President Message, ACCE at AAMI 2017
- New CCE Renewal Options: Retired/Emeritus Status
- Brexit and Possible Impact on Medical Device Regulation
- Perspectives from ECRI: New ECRI Content on Preventing Healthcare Acquired Infections
- International: XVII Italian Clinical Engineers Association National Meeting
- and more.....