ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 27, Issue 3, May / Jun 2017
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 3879121 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 5/1/2017
Inside this issue:
- ACCE at AAMI 2017
- Upcoming ACCE Board Elections
- How to Safely Divine Clinical Risk from Cybersecurity Risk, by Ben Ransford & Kevin Fu
- Updates from Educational Committee, International Committee, CE-IT Committee
- HTF Report: Save a Life. Stop the Bleeding!
- Updates from AAMI: AAMI 2017; ECRI report: Leadership Summit on Health IT Safety