ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 27, Issue 4, Jul / Aug 2017
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 1678123 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 7/1/2017
Inside this issue:
- President Message: Only thing constant in our lives is change
- 2017 ACCE Officers Election results
- Congratulations to the 2017 Class of CCEs!
- Updates from Education Committee, Membership Committee
- Updates from HTF, AAMI, ECRI
- and more....