ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
Submitting Newsletter Content
Guidelines to submit Articles
Contributions to the ACCE newsletter are always welcome.
First time authors, please provide short bio and a photo.
The newsletter features technical articles, case studies, controversial issues, opinion pieces, or other Clinical Engineering-related material. The length guidelines for submitted articles are as follows:
- Half Page (~450 words)
- Single Page (~850 words)
- Multi-Page featured article (~1700 words)
Submissions and questions can be sent to the ACCE newsletter editors at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact the editors to discuss any series or regular column requests.
Guideline to submit Ads
- Full page ad: 7.5" width x 10" height
- 1/2 page ad: 7.5" width x 5" height
- 1/4 page ad: 3.75" width x 5" height
Calendar to submit your article or advertising for the bi-monthly Newsletter
- January/February issue: Jan 20
- March/April issue: March 20
- May/June issue: May 20
- July/August issue: July 20
- September/October issue: September 20
- November/December issue: November 20
Permission to reprint any or all materials are generally granted with appropriate credit line.