ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 29, Issue 5, Sept / Oct 2019
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 3856094 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 9/1/2019
Inside this issue:
- President's message
- Survey request, IHE PCD MEME
- In memoriam: William A. Hyman, 1945-2019
- International Committee report, Educational Committee: October & November webinars
- Members Career Transitions, New Members, and more...
- Updates from AAMI, ECRI, IFMBE/CED and more...