ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 28, Issue 3, May / June 2018
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 8490573 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 5/1/2018
Inside this issue:
- ACCE at AAMI 2018: Global Forum, CE Symposium, Membership Drive, BOK Survey
- Slate of Candidates Announced for ACCE's 2018 Election
- Updates from AAMI, ECRI, HTF
- IHE PCD Update/IHE Survey
- International: Global Forum; CE in Taiwan, World Congress, COLCINC
- In Memoriam: John Hughes