ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 29, Issue 4, Jul / Aug 019
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 2778991 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 7/1/2019
Inside this issue:
- President's message: CCE Task Force, ACCE committees, New Board
- ACCE Updates: 2019 Election, report of ACCE Events at AAMI Exchange; thank you volunteers
- 2019-2020 ACCE Educational Webinar series
- Congratulations to 2019 Class of Certified Clinical Engineers
- Member Career Transitions, Welcome New members, and more...
- Updates from AAMI, HTF, and more...