ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 30, Issue 6, Nov / Dec 2020
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 7290483 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 11/1/2020
Inside this issue:
- President's message:
- 2021 Clinical Engineering Hall of Fame Nominations
- Education Committee report: 2020-2021 webinar series updates, complimentary webinars updates
- Advocacy Committee report: Call for NOminations: 2021 Advocacy Awards, 2021 Student Paper Competition, 2021 Student Scholarship competition
- International Committee report, New Members, member career transition, and more.
- Updates from AAMI, ECRI, IFMBE/CED and more.