ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 30, Issue 2, March / April 2020
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 6068298 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 3/1/2020
Inside this issue:
- President Message
- Special Coverage: CE Response to COVID-19
- A Tribute to Cesar Augusto Caceres, MD
- 2020 Advocacy Awards and 2020 Student Paper Competition Winners
- Updates from ACCE Committees
- Updates from many organizations and more....