ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 29, Issue 3, May /June 2019
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 5587038 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 5/1/2019
Inside this issue:
- President's message
- ACCE Updates: detailed activities at AAMI Exchange 2019, Education Webinars, International Collaborations
- ACCE activities at MD Expo, CMBEC42, HTM week celebrated
- 2019 ACCE Scholarship winner
- 2019 ACCE Student Paper Competition winner
- Updates from AAMI, ECRI, HTF, IFMBE and more.