ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 32 Issue 2, Mar / Apr 2022
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 2699943 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 3/1/2022
Inside this issue:
- President's Message
- Education Committee News: April & May Educational Webinars, CE Symposium@AAMI22
- You are invited! 32nd Members meeting and Awards Reception. RSVP
- International Committee Updates
- Advocacy Committee Updates: 2022 ACCE Advocacy Awards winners announced
- CCE Prep questions and more