ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 29, Issue 6, Nov / Dec 2019
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 3677140 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 11/1/2019
Inside this issue:
- Advocacy Committee: Call for Nominations, Students Awards
- Education Committee Updates: webinars
- International Committee Report: 2 new collaboration agreements: SOMIB & AIIC
- New Members, Member Transitions, Member's column
- CCE Prep Column
- Perspectives from ECRI, AAMI Updates, WHO collaborating center Updates, and more....