ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volume 31, Issue 3, May / June 2021
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 13096267 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 5/1/2021
Inside this issue:
- President Message
- Advocacy: 2021 ACCE Awards & Students Awards
- Hall of Fame: 2021 Class: Painter & Hyman
- Membership: new benefit- Free educational webinars for members, Fellow member: Greenwood
- International, BOK & Educational updates
- AAMI Exchange Rewired, HIMSS21, ECRI prospects, IFMBE/CED & HTAD, WHO Collaborating Center for HTM, and more...