ACCE News is official newsletter of the American College of Clinical Engineering ACCE. Our ACCE Newsletter containing articles on research, strategies, philosophies, trends, and success stories in Clinical Engineering is available 6 times a year. It provides practical information useful to professionals in a variety of fields, including healthcare technology providers, IT professionals, and advocates.
ACCE News is a benefit of ACCE membership; non-members may subscribe for $75. To subscribe please e-mail email@example.com.
Volume 30, Issue 5, Sept / Oct 2020
You must login
to view or download this document
File size: 2836076 Kb | File Type: .pdf | Date: 9/1/2020
Inside this issue:
- President's message
- Education committee: thank the 2019-2020 speakers and announce the 2020-2021 webinar series. Announcing October and November sessions speakers/panelists
- International committee: joint session with CEASA on 10/21/20 (GCEDay)
- Membership committee: welcome new members and congrats to those upgraded to Individual level
- CCE Prep: Sample Questions
- Updates from AAMI, HTF, IFMBE/CED, WHO Collaborator Center and more…