The members past and present of the American College of Clinical Engineering are the organization's greatest asset, an assemblage of the finest engineers and craftspersons of the art form.
On this page the ACCE pays homage to those members who have passed away.
- Mario Castañeda - Memoriam | Tribute to Mario slideshow (2022)
- George I. Johnston (2022)
- David A. Simmons, ScD, P.E., FACCE, CCE, CQE (2020)
- Leslie Robert Atles (2013)
- David P. Harrington, PhD (2018)
- John Daniel Hughes, Jr. (2018)
- Al Grazutis Jakniunas (2003)
- Robert L. Morris, PE, CCE (2001)
- Joel J. Nobel, MD (2014)