Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center (WakeHealth.edu) is a nationally recognized academic medical center in Winston-Salem, N.C., with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
HONORS & ACCREDITATIONS
- 2016/17 National Research Corporation Consumer Choice Award
- Becker Hospital Review 100 Great Hospitals in America
- U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals
Wake Forest Baptist Health is located in beautiful Winston-Salem, North Carolina. A vibrant city of 230,000 people located in the Piedmont Triad region, Winston-Salem enjoys a moderate climate, all four seasons and features a vibrant arts community, plentiful indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and an excellent cost of living. Information on the city and region may be found at www.visitwinstonsalem.com, www.winstonsalem.com and www.co.forsyth.nc.us.
|The Department of Radiology at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center is committed to clinical excellence. Our physician staff of over 40 board certified Radiologists, 14 Radiology fellows and 40 residents interpret over 400,000 imaging exams each year, offering a comprehensive range of radiology services to patients of all ages using state-of-the-art imaging equipment and innovative treatment options. |
Under the supervision of our outstanding Radiology Equipment Manager the Clinical Engineer III is responsible for the overall service performance for their modality responsibilities; assisting in the provision of quality imaging services; maintaining accurate documentation for quality assurance purposes; assisting the Radiology Equipment Manager in the maintenance of budgetary records; and overseeing the work of Radiology Engineers.
- Experience repairing and maintaining diagnostic medical imaging equipment
- Graduate from a Technical School or have equivalent military training with emphasis in electronics
- Prefer A.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- Vendor training on at least three modalities required
- Multimodality vendor factory training required
- Siemens/GE equipment service training preferred
- CT modality experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and additional programs used by Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Leadership skills required
Interested in a confidential discussion about our joining our team? Please contact:
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
Direct: 336-793-7095 │ Michael.Ginsberg@wakehealth.edu